- What exactly is the eVisa for Turkey?
Any foreign individual should process an official document permitting entry into and travel within Turkey. Applicants obtain their visas electronically after entering required information and making payments by a credit or debit card.
- Which are the requirements for an eVisa application?
It's mandatory to have a travel document, as passport, valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey. Depending on your nationality, there may be additional requirements. You will be informed of these requirements after you select your country of travel document and travel dates.
- What are the advantages of eVisa?
It can be easily obtained anywhere with an internet connection and makes the individuals save time.
- Which are the eligible countries?
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Hong Kong, Turkey, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Togo, USA, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Should I enter Turkey on the exact date specified in my application?
No. The validity period of your eVisa beings from the date specified in your application. You can enter Turkey on any date from that date.
- If I travel to Turkey with all my family, should I process an eVisa per each family member?
Yes, each traveller should have his/her own eVisa.
- I want to stay in Turkey more than the 90 days the eVisa is allowing. What can I do?
In that case you should apply at local Police Station for a residence permit. If you overstay your visa, you might be asked to pay aditional fines, deported of banned in any future travel to Turkey for some time.
- After getting my approved eVisa I have realized I provided wrong information. Can I use it anyway?
No. You should apply for a new eVisa application.
- How much time does it take to process the eVisa?
Usually it gets approved in the first 24 hours.
- How much time should I have before departing to process the eVisa?
Our recommendation is to process it with at least 48 hours margin before departure.
- Should I require an eVisa if I enter the country by sea?
No. These kind of visitors are exempt from visa if their stay don't exceed seventy two (72) hours.
- How much time is the eVisa valid for?
It depends on the nationality of each traveller, but in most cases it's 90 days.